Is anyone studying the Budgeting unit at the moment?

Options
geek84
geek84 Registered Posts: 568 Epic contributor 🐘
Hi Folks

I am about to start on the budgeting unit and was wondering if any of you kind people out there could give any hints or tips about this unit?

Are there any parts that can be slightly confusing or I need to pay particular attention to?

Thanks

Comments

• siva
    siva Registered Posts: 54 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hi,

Budgeting is little bit hard when u try to study from the book. Dont go very deep into anything as i have been doing some practise papers and they are not that difficult like we think when we are studying the book.

Just grab the ideas behind every unit. We just have to worry about the theory question which will be calculating variances and explaning them.

You will be fine.
  • guinea pig
    guinea pig Registered Posts: 402 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi Geek,
    I took the Budgeting exam yesterday, you need to understand various concepts, but they won't necessarily come up in the exam. I found the exam quite predictable; practice, practice, practice - the AAT assesments, AAT Greenlight, and the Osborne quizzes, and look at as many written answers as possible.
    Good luck,
    GP
  • geek84
    geek84 Registered Posts: 568 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Thanks for your responses folks.
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Hello Geek

Definitely try the greenlight tests and also make sure you attempt the practice CBAs to see how they look and to get a feel of the layout!

Good luck.

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
Privacy Policy