Spreadsheet Result

Options
mira2602
mira2602 Registered Posts: 29 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi there,

just wanted to ask how long did you have to wait to get results from your spreadsheets assesment. I just sat mine today,shame there is not instant result. Can't wait to start on next level!

Comments

• janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    We got ours in 2 weeks, depends how quick they are at marking.

Good luck with level 3, I am half way through

Jan
  • Luciana
    Luciana Registered Posts: 75 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    mira2602 wrote: »
    Hi there,

just wanted to ask how long did you have to wait to get results from your spreadsheets assesment. I just sat mine today,shame there is not instant result. Can't wait to start on next level!

What do you think of the test? I just did the assessment and practices on my AAT, and I have my test on the coming Monday.
  • mira2602
    mira2602 Registered Posts: 29 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hi Jan, thanks for your reply. Hope its not gonna take them too long. Well, I am taking a months off studies, wedding to plan!:) and than level 4, can't wait.

Hi Luciana, I think when you did the practise assesment on AAt website, and all your revision, you should be fine. I thought its gonna be more difficult, lets hope I passed.
    Good luck with yours on Monday!
  • Luciana
    Luciana Registered Posts: 75 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    mira2602 wrote: »
    Hi Jan, thanks for your reply. Hope its not gonna take them too long. Well, I am taking a months off studies, wedding to plan!:) and than level 4, can't wait.

Hi Luciana, I think when you did the practise assesment on AAt website, and all your revision, you should be fine. I thought its gonna be more difficult, lets hope I passed.
    Good luck with yours on Monday!

Thanks for you reply and congratulations. Wish you have a wonderful wedding!
Privacy Policy