Volunteer - West Yorkshire

Options
john8589
john8589 Registered Posts: 5 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi Guys

I am currently looking to offer my services voluntarily on Saturday mornings in the Bradford area.
I do have a car so am willing to travel a little bit, Halifax etc.

I have wrote to local accountants but seem to get no reply, my next job being follow up calls on the next batch of letters.

I am currently working full-time in industry whilst studying AAT (currently level 3). My role is predominantly sales ledger and I am getting little other experience. In time my ultimate goal is to work in practice.

Other than my full-time role, I was the Assistant Secretary for my local working men’s club for approximately 6 months. This involved bookkeeping using excel, manual wages, completing VAT returns and dealing with correspondence from HMRC.
Also, in January 2010 a close family friend passed away. I and his friend were given the task to complete probate and inheritance tax. I was directly involved in completing the estate summary and the calculation of inheritance tax along with completing the required inheritance tax forms.

If any of you are interested in having a volunteer, please don’t hesitate to message me for a copy of my CV or to arrange an interview.

Also any advise is more than welcome.

Many Thanks
John
Privacy Policy