Childcare Vouchers

noodles Registered Posts: 308 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Never dealt with these before

Can a one man band LTD company claim the £55pw to reduce his corp tax and they be a tax free benefit to him, can someone please clairfy how it all works for me.

Any help appreciated
Thank you


  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Unless there have been changes in the last few years then yes, you can do this. It has to be either a proper voucher scheme, or the company has to pay the childcare provider direct, and it has to be an approved childcare provider. Have a look on the HMRC site or in the Manuals, it should all be in there.
  • deanshepherd
    deanshepherd Registered Posts: 1,809 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    You can even print your own vouchers.

    Very useful HMRC guidance notes here.
Privacy Policy