VT+ query

Options
Anne Boleyn
Anne Boleyn Registered Posts: 196 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hello All VT users

Hope some of you can help me. I've only just started to use the bookkeeping function of the VT+ software and have a question.

I've done the bookkeeping from April to Jan so far and want to look at the accounts as they are with these ten months. If I import the trial balance now can I at a later date continue with the bookkeeping to the end of March and then import again with the complete years bookkeeping? Or is there a different way to do this?

Sorry if it's such a simple query but I've come from using Sage (finally escaped them) and this is very different (better but different).

Thanks to anyone who replies.

Comments

• cobbles
    cobbles Registered Posts: 30 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Could you expand your query when you say look at the accounts do you mean the management profit and loss to date or are you looking to export into VT accounts production?

If Profit and loss you can use the display menu scroll down to the report required you can thereafter click onto the excel tab copy and paste into excel.

Any problems come bact to me I use vt everyday so I know it quite well
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    If you want interim accounts, then you can use the Display > Report function within T+ itself

You can of course export to VT Final Accounts if you prefer that format. And yes, if you are using the linked fuction then you go to Tools > Get balances from T+ and you can do that as many times as you like so yes, you can change things in T+ and then re-run the accounts :)
  • Anne Boleyn
    Anne Boleyn Registered Posts: 196 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options

Thank you both for your replies. It's surprising how unsure you can be when presented with something so completely different.
Privacy Policy