ICAS Project request, help?

Options
Luciana
Luciana Registered Posts: 75 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
Hi all,

I booked distance learning with Kaplan for my ICAS project. I sent off my project request form a week ago asking for a case study to start on 1st March. However, I haven't receive any response regarding to my request. Is there any one can share some experience or give me some idea how the project starts? Will I receive the case study through mail or any other means?

Many thanks.

Comments

• nonmugglesue
    nonmugglesue Registered Posts: 39 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    I had to go on to the Learn Plus on the AAT website and all the info was there
  • Luciana
    Options
    Thank you. Does that mean the case study will be available on my learn plus on 1st March?
  • nonmugglesue
    nonmugglesue Registered Posts: 39 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    Yes it should be :)
  • Luciana
    Options
    Yes it should be :)

Thank you. I set my start date as 1st March, therefore, the case study won't be available until then. Am I right?
  • talinka
    talinka Registered Posts: 45 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    Hi Luciana,

Can you advise please where can I find the case study request form? I am also with Kaplan on a distance learning.
  • Luciana
    Options
    You can login your account on En-gage and then you will be able to access the online materials for ICAS. The request form is there in a PDF format. Let me know if you need any other help.
  • talinka
    talinka Registered Posts: 45 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    Thak you! I logged in but I can't find the form on my page. Not sure why. Could I ask you to email it to me? If I send you my email address as personal message?
  • Luciana
    Options
    Yes, of course. Send me your address I shall give you a copy.
Privacy Policy