SPSW Passed

Luciana
Luciana Registered Posts: 75 Epic contributor 🐘
Just got the result of my SPSW (took the test on 30th Jan with Kaplan), a pass.

Some advice to those who are preparing or going to take the test, do take some time to practise the scnarios on MY AAT and watch the video for gudiance, also the assessment practice. I found these exercise very useful and similar to the real test. During the test, you will be given extra 15min to read the questions. Good luck to you all.

Comments

• MarkT
    MarkT Registered Posts: 302
    Luciana wrote: Β»
    Just got the result of my SPSW (took the test on 30th Jan with Kaplan), a pass.

Some advice to those who are preparing or going to take the test, do take some time to practise the scnarios on MY AAT and watch the video for gudiance, also the assessment practice. I found these exercise very useful and similar to the real test. During the test, you will be given extra 15min to read the questions. Good luck to you all.

Congratulations!

Thanks for the advice, SPSW is the next subject to take up the slot of AP1 & 2 so I am ready to get stuck into it :D
  • Luciana
    Thanks.

Just practise yourself with Excel and you will be fine. I was given a print copy of the questions by Kaplan, which helped with reading.
  • MWAUGH1983
    MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Cheers Luciana I intend to do this with kaplan so it helps.

Is the assessment done one a spreadsheet?

Cheers
    Martin
  • Luciana
    To Martin

I managed on one spreadbook including several sheets. Don't worry, just follow the instructions on the questions, which tell you what to do.

Good luck.
  • MWAUGH1983
    MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Luciana wrote: Β»
    To Martin

I managed on one spreadbook including several sheets. Don't worry, just follow the instructions on the questions, which tell you what to do.

Good luck.

Cheers Luciana - do you get like a template with data already on who do you start with a blank worsheet?

Martin
  • Luciana
    Cheers Luciana - do you get like a template with data already on who do you start with a blank worsheet?

Martin

You will download some data from your learn plus account, then copy to your own worksheets. Just as I mentioned earlier, follow the instructions outlined in the question. Don't panic, be accurate.
Privacy Policy