Ap1

lesleyc
lesleyc Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and this is my first post.

I have the AP1 exam in a couple of weeks and wondered if anyone has sat it recently and could give me some feed back of what to expect.

I sat the Cost & Revenues a week ago and passed :001_smile: but it was awful :thumbdown: - nothing like the AAT Practice Assessments.

Any advice would be gratefully received

Comments

• MarkT
    MarkT Registered Posts: 302
    lesleyc wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and this is my first post.

I have the AP1 exam in a couple of weeks and wondered if anyone has sat it recently and could give me some feed back of what to expect.

I sat the Cost & Revenues a week ago and passed :001_smile: but it was awful :thumbdown: - nothing like the AAT Practice Assessments.

Any advice would be gratefully received

Hi Lesley,

If you have used the practice assessments on MyAAT then you should have no problems with using them for AP1 - I passed mine in December and to be honest, there was little difference in the exam to the practice paper, with the exception of different questions of course, the format is very much the same :001_smile:
  • Haysah
    Haysah Registered Posts: 80 Epic contributor 🐘
    As Mark, said and try the green light it helps. Also be sure of your Accruals and Prepayments the practice papers on here are pretty close to the exam so if you can pass them you should be fine. Good Luck!:thumbup:
  • lesleyc
    lesleyc Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Thanks for your advice - fingers crossed
  • Clarekaye
    Clarekaye Registered Posts: 307
    I passed mine today (3rd time lucky) horah!

And I was surprised each time how much more there are in the real exam questions than the cbas on here.
    There are still the same amount of questions etc but there are alot more to them.
    Green lights were helpful but just being confident in all the areas is a must
    Good luck :-)
  • MarkT
    MarkT Registered Posts: 302
    Clarekaye wrote: »
    I passed mine today (3rd time lucky) horah!

And I was surprised each time how much more there are in the real exam questions than the cbas on here.
    There are still the same amount of questions etc but there are alot more to them.
    Green lights were helpful but just being confident in all the areas is a must
    Good luck :-)

Well done!!
Privacy Policy