ICAS - Absolutely stuck.. no idea :(

lk01
lk01 Registered Posts: 8 Regular contributor ⭐
I've managed to piece together an introduction and that's it!
So hard this year :(

Comments

• reader
    reader Registered Posts: 1,037 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hi

I feel for you.

I was in exactly the same place as you in November (I finally submitted last week).

Are you doing a work place project or case study?
  • nonmugglesue
    nonmugglesue Registered Posts: 39 Regular contributor ⭐
    I did mine on the sim and I got to a point where I didn't know where to go, I started by doing a brief write up about the company and staff then I thought about what I would do if I went into that company then did an order of risk, what I wanted to do that week, month in thefuture and it came from there
  • freck59
    freck59 Registered Posts: 39 Regular contributor ⭐
    I did mine on the sim and I got to a point where I didn't know where to go, I started by doing a brief write up about the company and staff then I thought about what I would do if I went into that company then did an order of risk, what I wanted to do that week, month in thefuture and it came from there

The Osbourne Tutorial book ICAS has a paragraph by paragraph breakdown of the different sections and a couple of examples in the back which have been invaluable for me! I'm hoping to submit my first draft on Learn Plus sometime in the next few days. But its not been my favourite thing - by a long way!

This is the book I've bought and its taken the 'scare' factor out of it for me.:001_smile:

Click this
Privacy Policy