FNST Exam this morning

Chelle
Chelle Registered Posts: 163 Dedicated contributor 🦉
GULP :crying:

So not ready for it but will be glad to get it over and done with and move on.

If I have to resit at least I will know what I will be facing next time round as it's the not knowing that makes it worse for me!

Good luck to anyone else that is sitting it now xx

Comments

• Miffy3QE
    Miffy3QE Registered Posts: 25 Regular contributor ⭐
    Aw, that's exactly how I felt when I did mine.
    I had to resit, and so got to feel like cr*p TWICE!!!! But don't worry, it's the NOT knowing that makes it into a monster. Hope you did well, and you can settle down, x
  • Loz1234
    Loz1234 Registered Posts: 50 Regular contributor ⭐
    I hope it went ok!!!

I've got mine tomorrow morning and am absolutely dreading it. Have been cramming yesterday and today and I feel like I know absolutely nothing.

This is my last exam so I really want to pass but nothing will stick in my head. I@m especially struggling with the IAS's and their meanings and definitions.

Let us know how you got on!!
  • Chelle
    Well all I can say is I look forward to the resit.....NOT!!

It was bloody hard and everything that I'd got in my head that I thought would be in there, wasn't, no one aota!!

Everything that we hadn't really touched up on in the lesson was in there instead!

At least I know now what to expect for next time

xx
  • freck59
    freck59 Registered Posts: 39 Regular contributor ⭐
    I feel your pain, Chelle. We've got that as our last but one exam in May. At this rate I could still be trying to get AAT Technician level in 5 years time! I just can't get a grip on any of it.... :(
  • Loz1234
    Loz1234 Registered Posts: 50 Regular contributor ⭐
    OH MY GOD!!!

That exam was so hard. Was completely blank on the first question!!

Resit here I come. :-((((
  • Chelle
    I was exactly the same Loz, I even sat there thinking, 'what the f*** am I doing here' once I had seen the questions!

Oh well, we shall find out our fate in around 4 weeks time

xx
  • freck59
    freck59 Registered Posts: 39 Regular contributor ⭐
    Was the exam anything like the practice CBT? I'm taking this exam in May and already freaking out! Well, its 7.30am and I'm taking a break from reading FS BPP book by coming in here...desperate much? :001_unsure:
  • Chelle
    It is and it isn't.

You're not guaranteed the same statements to do as on the practice one and the multiple questions are different too and the IAS's that I thought it would ask about, it never, it was every other one that I'd not really looked up on as much!!

Wish I knew the results now so I could move forward and prepare for a resit if need be.

x
  • Ilyzbiz
    Ilyzbiz Registered Posts: 11 Regular contributor ⭐
    Section 2 is not too difficult AS LONG as you nail the ratios as that would mean 100% for one of the 3 questions. The remaining two questions you would only need to achieve 55% in each to gain the pass mark of 70% for the section. To exceed the requirement for the written questions (2.2 and 2.3) would be much more difficult tha the ratios imo.

So glad I came through but I did find that AAT pass rates are generally a good indicator as only around 55-60% of my class passed.

Good luck to all those yet to take it :)

Ily
  • Angela254
    Angela254 Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    I have this exam tomorrow morning and I'm dreading it! I already delayed it by a couple of weeks because I wasn't ready to sit it, I just want it out of the way now. I can see myself getting up really early in the morning to do one of the mocks for a bit of last minute revision!
Privacy Policy