failed SPSW

Options
mira2602
mira2602 Registered Posts: 29 Regular contributor ⭐
After waiting 5 weeks for results, feeling quite confident I passed- suprise-I am not yet competent. I thought this unit its gonna be the easy one, but seems I finished other units in level 3 more faster than this one.

Did anyone else failed? I guess I have to sit hole simulation again, is it similar to the first one?
So dissapointed.

Comments

• coojee
    coojee Registered Posts: 794 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    mira2602 wrote: »
    After waiting 5 weeks for results, feeling quite confident I passed- suprise-I am not yet competent. I thought this unit its gonna be the easy one, but seems I finished other units in level 3 more faster than this one.

Did anyone else failed? I guess I have to sit hole simulation again, is it similar to the first one?
    So dissapointed.

Did they tell you where you went wrong? You should be given some feedback otherwise you can't make sure you don't make the same mistakes again. Areas where students tend to have problems are:
    1. Mis reading the question and answering something that they thought it said.
    2. Using the wrong cells in the formula
    3. Not setting printouts to print to one page
    4. Not putting footers on their printouts
    5. Not using the $ sign correctly in formulas
    6. To fail though you'd have to have made all these mistakes and more or, as I've seen before, not upload all your work to Learnplus, if it's not there it can't be marked.

Any of these ring any bells?
Privacy Policy