Spsw query

Options
MWAUGH1983
MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
I have my spreadsheet assessment on monday with kaplan. It is arranged for 9.30 but my learn plus says 9am - is this normal?

Of the questions which are theory type at the end do you mark the answer on the word document then save?

Also of the filed uploaded is it just the word doucment of questions and the excel sheet - does this have multiple sheets or are there a number of excel files?

Cheers
Martin

Comments

• janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    When we sit our exams at college they are also listed to start at 9am even if we don't start til 10, when you are registered it depends what time whoever does it requests, it's always best to do it early or your sat there waiting for it to upload, this way it is there when you log in.

The theroy questions on ours were 3 multiple choice questions and yes you answered them and save them on the word document.

We put both the word document and the excel answer sheet into a new folder and uploaded it.

Good luck both of you and don't forget the footer with your name and AAT no on everything you print out.

Jan
  • Haysah
    Haysah Registered Posts: 80 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Good Luck :001_smile:
  • MWAUGH1983
    MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    janwal wrote: ยป
    When we sit our exams at college they are also listed to start at 9am even if we don't start til 10, when you are registered it depends what time whoever does it requests, it's always best to do it early or your sat there waiting for it to upload, this way it is there when you log in.

The theroy questions on ours were 3 multiple choice questions and yes you answered them and save them on the word document.

We put both the word document and the excel answer sheet into a new folder and uploaded it.

Good luck both of you and don't forget the footer with your name and AAT no on everything you print out.

Jan

Cheers jan - I dont have to print anything out just make sure the print settings as per the question.

In terms of the theory questions are they similar to the practice test on the aat site like what graph is suitable?

Cheers
    Martin
  • janwal
    Options
    Hi Martin

I can't quite remember what they asked but I know they were just simple multiple choice and not much different to the practice exam.

Jan
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I dont have to print anything out just make sure the print settings as per the question.

Hello Martin

You may find that you are asked in some of the questions to print your worksheet out - I know I was.

Good luck with the SPSW CBP.

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    So what do you with the printouts? I thought everything just had to be uploaded onto LearnPlus?

I had to hand the printouts into the test centre. I think it is also for back up should anything happen to the file when uploaded, although mine was also saved on the PC which I was working on. I did sit the SPSW quite some time ago so it may have changed.
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • janwal
    Options
    Hi

We had to print out 6 sheets of work showing tables and graphs etc and hand them in at college, it's to show you can follow the instructions and do things like fit to one page.

We sat ours in November, it was also saved onto memory stick by the invitulator.

Jan
  • KaySarah
    KaySarah Registered Posts: 215 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Cheers jan - I dont have to print anything out just make sure the print settings as per the question.

In terms of the theory questions are they similar to the practice test on the aat site like what graph is suitable?

Cheers
    Martin

Hi Martin

Good luck for you exam - just a another piece of unsolicited advice - Insert your Name & AAT number on every page regardless of whether you have to print it out or not. It may be that the examiner who marks your work will print everything out and it would be awful if your work was discarded if it was nameless.
    I'm dreading mine on 28th. Let us know how you get on and don't forget to Save Often and make sure the file you upload is the Last Saved one and not the one that just appears on your screen that you haven't yet saved but may have worked on for the last 10 minutes or a chunk of work might be missing.
    Best of luck
    Kay
Privacy Policy