Company Info

clegganator
clegganator Registered Posts: 184 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
Hi all,

A few months ago somebody posted a link to a good website for finding out information about companies, it wasn't Companies House but I think it began with the letter B. Can anyone remember what I'm banging on about? I've tried searching the forum but had no luck finding it...

Comments

• deanshepherd
    deanshepherd Registered Posts: 1,809 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Not sure if it is what you are after but this one is quite good.
  • clegganator
    I've used those but it's not the one I remember.

A few months ago I was researching a company before an interview and managed to find their accounts online for free. Not just the info but actual copies with signatures and everything! Trying to find that site to prepare for another interview but no idea what it was and can't find it. Grr...
  • clegganator
    Ah! Found one. Graydon allow you to have one free search and give you a credit report going back four years.

Not the same or amazing but useful none the less.
  • Louise89
    Louise89 Registered Posts: 296 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    You should use Key Note, its ยฃ10+vat for a full company report going back 5years and you can get subscriptions.
  • clegganator
    You should use Key Note, its ยฃ10+vat for a full company report going back 5years and you can get subscriptions.

Sounds good, but I have a dozen email addresses I can make an account at Graydon with and get a free report. But, if using for what they are supposed to be used for and finding info about suppliers etc, Key Note does sound like a good price...
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Duedil I think
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    And, Cleggy, why haven't you said AYE to my calendar, eh?? We NEED more men! See my signature!

Thank you for your consideration ;):lol:
Privacy Policy