Using Companies House Website Re: Directors Search

Options
reader
reader Registered Posts: 1,037 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
I think I remember someone telling me that it is possible to use Companies House's website to do a search on a director, e.g. find out what company's they own- is this true?

If so, would someone be kind enough to share, please?

Comments

Newbie Registered Posts: 229 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    correct go to companies house webcheck (Appointments report) and Pay the £1 fee
  • clegganator
    clegganator Registered Posts: 184 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Newbie wrote: »
    correct go to companies house webcheck (Appointments report) and Pay the £1 fee

I don't think that shows all the companies that a person is a director of but all the director's of that company. http://companycheck.co.uk/ can do it.
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Or Duedil. It's free.
  • jamesm96
    jamesm96 Registered Posts: 523
    Options
    Monsoon wrote: »
    Or Duedil. It's free.

Agh! You beat me to it. This has been recommended a few times on here. DueDil is great, we now use it heavily in carrying out some of the related parties testing that we have to do on our audits; it's just so easy to use.

n.b. if there is something that you absolutely have to buy from Companies House, I'd highly recommend paying by PayPal rather then credit card... the documents appear in your download list almost instantly, rather than the 10 minute wait you normally have to put up with if you pay by card, and you don't have the faff of entering the card details either.
  • reader
    Options
    Thanks for all the good help; I hope one day I know enough to contribute something useful back!
  • reader
    Options
    Hi

I've just used duedil.com ; it is absolutley amazing- exactly what I was looking for!!

Thanks a lot!
  • deanshepherd
    deanshepherd Registered Posts: 1,809 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    jamesm96 wrote: »
    I'd highly recommend paying by PayPal rather then credit card... the documents appear in your download list almost instantly, rather than the 10 minute wait you normally have to put up with if you pay by card, and you don't have the faff of entering the card details either.

Very interesting to know - thanks.
  • deanshepherd
    deanshepherd Registered Posts: 1,809 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Monsoon wrote: »
    Or Duedil. It's free.

Great site. Some people on here have far too many directorships knocking about..!
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Great site. Some people on here have far too many directorships knocking about..!
    They might, they might not!!
Privacy Policy