Back after a 3 year break

Ilse
Ilse Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
Hi all

I passed my level 2 3 years ago, and i have not looked at an account ledger since. I have just started my level 3 via home study and i have realised how much i have forgotten in the 3 years. so for the next couple of week i am going over my level 2 books to refresh myself on things. So please forgive me if i ask some dim witted questions while i am trying to refresh my memory on things.

Ilse

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Welcome back Ilse :)

Feel free to ask as many questions as you like. Lots of friendly helpful people here who are more than happy to help!
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • iskcel
    iskcel Registered Posts: 34 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi Ilse
    Welcome back. I did pretty much the same as you. I took 4 years out after finishing level 3 mainly because of family life but also because I kept putting it off but last February I decided to start level 4. Between February and July I sat all the exams but failed Financial statements and havn't picked the books up since, need to get motivated to re-sit as its the last one left then I will have completed level 4 but I seem to always find something else that I need to do first.

Its kind of comforting to hear there is someone else out there who has taken a while of studying and is now getting back into it :-)
  • Kirsty83
    Kirsty83 Registered Posts: 57 Epic contributor 🐘
    Welcome back to the AAT family! :)

We're all a very friendly bunch on here - so feel free to ask any questions and we'll always do our best to help you out!
Privacy Policy