Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Dean wrote: »
    It's all become so clear now :P

and your point is? :lol:
  • Glynis
    Glynis Registered Posts: 488 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Thank you to those with the constructive feedback. Yes For the record I am a real person with a husband, 2 grown up children and a cat.
    I had to part company with the agency because of what happened. In hindsight it was a foolish thing to do but there were others ways Joanne could have dealt with the issue rather than screaming at me.
    I am starting a temporary order processing clerk for a mail order company in 2 weeks so using the time to revise for F7 and F8 in June. I've also got an interview next week for a job in practice but it's only 2 days a week so far.
    It has been a very stressful time for me and I would like to thank those again who offered words of advice that I take on board.
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Glynis, i wish you luck in your new position.

Tracy
  • Gem7321
    Gem7321 Registered Posts: 1,438 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Glynis wrote: »
    I've also got an interview next week for a job in practice but it's only 2 days a week so far.

Still a great opportunity though. Good luck in your interview.
  • PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I am starting a temporary order processing clerk for a mail order company in 2 weeks so using the time to revise for F7 and F8 in June. I've also got an interview next week for a job in practice but it's only 2 days a week so far.
    It has been a very stressful time for me and I would like to thank those again who offered words of advice that I take on board.

Good news. You are good at getting jobs Glynis! You deserve credit for that in these tough times!

Maybe you're in the wrong business, you should team up with Blobby in the recruitment sector :tongue_smilie:
  • Dean
    Dean Registered Posts: 646 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Thank you to those with the constructive feedback. Yes For the record I am a real person with a husband, 2 grown up children and a cat.
    I had to part company with the agency because of what happened. In hindsight it was a foolish thing to do but there were others ways Joanne could have dealt with the issue rather than screaming at me.

Glynis, have you got this book? I think you would find it really useful with your F8 studies.

Regards

Dean
  • Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Dean wrote: »
    Glynis, have you got this book? I think you would find it really useful with your F8 studies.

Regards

Dean

That's a brilliant idea Dean, Alan Lewin was the F8 examiner when I took my audit paper (although it was 2.6 then).

This could prove really useful Glynis
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    i have this book and it really helped me with the AAT audit element

Tracy
  • Richard
    Richard Registered Posts: 373 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I used Alan Lewin's book for my F8 exam and found it to be very good.

I've recommended it to others on here before, including Glynis, but she replied to say that the book wasn't very helpful!!
Privacy Policy