Online accounting

Dean
Dean Registered Posts: 646 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
Are there any free web based applications out there?

I've got a client that just wants a sales ledger ultimately so a full system isn't really needed - just wondered if there were any "free" applications.

Regards

Dean

Comments

• deanshepherd
    deanshepherd Registered Posts: 1,809 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Wave Accounting
  • Dean
    I've reviewed Kashoo, Wave and Numia over the weekend. Kashoo 'could' be extremely good with it's iPad sync. Wave is full of adverts. Neither are in the 'real' world - they can't deal with standing orders/direct debits without having a sales invoice.

I need to have a bit more of a fiddle with Numia but that looks to be a full system.

Regards

Dean
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    We had a client come in who'd been using Wave. General consensus was it was barely fit for purpose, if I remember rightly.
  • Dean
    We had a client come in who'd been using Wave. General consensus was it was barely fit for purpose, if I remember rightly.

Yeah I would tend to agree.

Kashoo would be really good but they need more work to go into the system before it will become usable to most.

Numia, now that might well be all there. I am testing it at the moment - see what happens!

Regards

Dean
  • deanshepherd
    deanshepherd Registered Posts: 1,809 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Numia looks a bit 'American' to me. I couldn't see where you could do VAT returns on there either.
  • Dean
    Numia looks a bit 'American' to me. I couldn't see where you could do VAT returns on there either.

I haven't got the time to fully test it at the moment. There is something in there that talks about sales taxes etc. So it may well do VAT returns - however, I doubt it'll be at the push of a button. That is the sort of feeling I get with it. It's kind of all there if you have the time to learn the "odd" way of doing things.

Regards

Dean
Privacy Policy