Self Study Level 4

Pink182
Pink182 Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
Hi,

I completed my level 2 at college over 10 years ago then level 3 distance learning last year. I didn't contact the tutor at all other than to advise when I passed each exam!

I am now thinking of going it alone for level 4 has anyone done this? Which books would you recommend and did you have problems registering as a student (my membership has lapsed) or booking exams - I plan to sit at a Kaplan centre as previously?

Anything else you can think of that would help would be gratefully received!

Thanks

Comments

• MWAUGH1983
    MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Pink182 wrote: »
    Hi,

I completed my level 2 at college over 10 years ago then level 3 distance learning last year. I didn't contact the tutor at all other than to advise when I passed each exam!

I am now thinking of going it alone for level 4 has anyone done this? Which books would you recommend and did you have problems registering as a student (my membership has lapsed) or booking exams - I plan to sit at a Kaplan centre as previously?

Anything else you can think of that would help would be gratefully received!

Thanks

Welcome back and hopefully L4 will flow!

The only unit you will need a provider for is the unit 10 as that will be marked by a provider like kaplan etc.

I personally along with many others on here find osborne the best to use so I would go with them. I have 3 more units on L3 to overcome then onto L4. I dont know what I am going to to do in terms of provider to use but im hoping to have everything done by may on L3.

Martin
Privacy Policy