A1 help required for Level 4 Systems & Controls Unit project.

Can I submit it direct to the AAT or will I have to go through a training provider, BBP for example, and pay the £320 course fee for the unit for them to submit the project to AAT on my behalf? :confused1:


  • NicF
    NicF Registered Posts: 108 ? ? ?
    You will need a training provider as it is marked by them and not the AAT. You might be able to sign up just to get the project marked without signing up for the whole unit, but I'm not sure about this. I'd suggest talking to some of the providers to find out where they stand on this.
  • anniebabe
    anniebabe Registered Posts: 595
    that sounds a bit pricey, I am sure that Kaplan do ICAS for £210
  • David Banner
    David Banner Registered Posts: 28 ? ? ?
    Thank you. :thumbup1:
  • David Banner
    David Banner Registered Posts: 28 ? ? ?
    :thumbup1:Thank you.
Privacy Policy