deborahcarpenter Registered Posts: 161 🎆 🐘 🎆
Morning all,

I have a sole trader client who wishes to change to a Limited Company.
I have never done this before, is it easy enough for me to do it onhis behalf or should I use one of the web
filers on Companies House website.

Many thanks


  • jamesm96
    jamesm96 Registered Posts: 523
    If you've never done it before then I'd be inclined to us an online formation agent; shouldn't cost you more than about £30 - £40 so there's still plenty of scope for you to charge for your time too.

    I've used in the past and found them very good.
Privacy Policy