AAT Members Weekend - First time and going alone?

auntsarentgents
auntsarentgents Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
First of all: Hello! This is my first post on here :)

Secondly and the reason why I have joined and I am posting: I am considering going to the AAT Members Weekender, however and I have never been to one of these before. Has anyone attended before? What was it like? Did you find it useful? What sort of size is it? Has anyone here ever attended without knowing anyone beforehand?

Thanks! (Sorry if there are a lot of questions... I did do a search but I couldn't find any threads about this...)

Comments

• shanna
    shanna Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    I appreciate you posted this quite some time ago but wondered if you had decided to go register for the weekend or any part of it. I will be attending from Friday lunch time, and like you it will be my first time
    and I won't know anyone. I'm feeling a bit apprehensive about it but looking forward to some interesting seminars.
    Regards
  • auntsarentgents
    auntsarentgents Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
    Hiya Shanna

Yes I did! I'm aiming to be there from Friday lunchtime as well. Oh yes some of the seminars do look interesting, and I have just had my timetable though so getting quite excited now. :)
  • shanna
    shanna Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    You've decided to go.

Susan here again! Glad to hear you have decided to attend. I'll be going to the tax simplification
    keynote session, business tax, the bribery and corruption and employment law seminars.

I assume we will have name badges to wear so please look out for me and introduce yourself, especially
    if you are doing any of the same sessions.

Regards
    Susan
Privacy Policy