Spreadsheet CBA - Advice

rob1982
rob1982 Registered Posts: 8 New contributor 🐸
Hi,

I'm going to be sitting my spreadsheet CBA next week, and was wondering how do you save the work in a live assesment. Do you get given a disc or can save on the PC?? I'm doing this unit via home study and I'm just a bit worried on how you save and upload your work to the learnplus site in the live CBA.

Any advice will be much appreciated!

Thanks
Rob

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hello Rob

I created a folder on the desktop of the PC which I was using at the assessment centre.

Once created I downloaded the SPSW paper and printed a copy to work from.

I created a spreadsheet file and also saved that in this folder.

Once completed, you upload the relevant file/s through the e-learning portfolio.

Good luck.

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • rob1982
    rob1982 Registered Posts: 8 New contributor 🐸
    Thanks Jo!

Feel alot better about it now :-)
  • Sammmy88
    Sammmy88 Registered Posts: 283 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Just a question does any of the material have to be printed? Or can it all be uploaded through learnplus, also do you have to submit a paper copy of the assesment paper??
    Level 2 - Passed 2011
    Level 3 - Passed 2012
    Level 4 - Passed 2014

Awaiting to start CIMA :)
  • SarahJS
    SarahJS Registered Posts: 273 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Sammmy88 wrote: »
    Just a question does any of the material have to be printed? Or can it all be uploaded through learnplus, also do you have to submit a paper copy of the assesment paper??

I sat the exam at a Kaplan centre and asked at the start and was told not to print anything. Might change by centre so I'd ask before you start to be sure. Good luck!
  • Sammmy88
    Level 2 - Passed 2011
    Level 3 - Passed 2012
    Level 4 - Passed 2014

• SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    There are 2 parts to the exam. In part 1 expect to be asked to print at least one sheet on A4. The assessment criteria requires the assessor to check that your footers are exactly as required.
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • MWAUGH1983
    MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Sammmy88 wrote: »

If you are doing it at kaplan sam then I would expect that they ask to add it all to learnplus. You will be fine - dont worry about it!

I will send that stuff your email just didnt get a chance over w/end thats all! SORRY
  • Sammmy88
    Thanks guys!! So nervous about it!! eek!
    Level 2 - Passed 2011
    Level 3 - Passed 2012
    Level 4 - Passed 2014

Privacy Policy