PTX Greenlight Based on the Finance Act 2011

Options
Jo Clark
Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
Hello

Does anyone know when greenlight for Personal Tax based on FA2011 will be available?

If anyone has any additional practice questions which they could share please let me know.

I have the link for Osborne but would appreciate any further resources which could be shared with me.

Many thanks in advance.

JC
~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
Benjamin Franklin

Comments

• guinea pig
    guinea pig Registered Posts: 402 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi Jo,
    I found the lack of practice material for this unit very frustrating. Do you have the Osborne books? or could you borrow them from a library? Do you have the BPP book? does that have electronic access to any further material?
    Hope the first class went well?
    GP
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Hello GP

I thoroughly enjoyed the first class :) and can see why many students here comment on how interesting they find tax. I have two lessons left and then the exam... this month is going to pass very, very quickly! I, like you, will also be studying over Easter but I don't mind :)

I have the BPP book and it contains plenty of questions to practice, I just like the greenlight resource as I used it for my last two exams and find that sometimes it is good being able to attempt questions 'online' rather than paper. I'm not sure if you have access to any additional resources with the book other than being able to have the book available electronically.

Wishing you (and everyone else on the forum) a happy Easter - enjoy time with your family and if you get stuck with the variances, email me :)

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
Privacy Policy