Help Required

Options
Hmg1
Hmg1 Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
Hi Everyone

like Teejay, I too have been lurking in the background and have now plucked up the courage to post my first thread!

I have been a MIP for a number of years but only took the step in setting up on my own about a year ago, thankfully things have gone well and my workload has grown steadily through recommendation. However, of late I have had a number of occasions whereby I have had to step outside my comfort
zone and would really like to find a Mentor - as those in a similar situation know - it can be lonely on
your own at times!

In addition, there are times when I need to find someone that could undertake work on an ad-hoc basis and wondered if anyone would be interested in discussing this further?

I have just invested in Sage Accounts Production and their CT software - wondered if anyone has any
experience and thoughts on this package - just trying to get to grips with it - would probably been useful to have joined the Forum for views beforehand!!

Many thanks ......

Comments

• T.C.
    T.C. Registered, Tutor Posts: 1,448 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    If you keep using this forum you will have a world of mentors - much better than just one or two as we are all 'experts' in different fields. Welcome and keep coming back!
  • hunterhouse
    hunterhouse Registered Posts: 17 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    You should find that the situation you have outlined is one that many members empathize with!

Hunterhouse
  • JJH1969
    JJH1969 Registered Posts: 110 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    What location are you in ?'when I need to find someone that could undertake work on an ad-hoc basis and wondered if anyone would be interested in discussing this further?'
Privacy Policy