BTX Greenlight

Options
stephleedz
stephleedz Registered Posts: 179 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
Hi guys,

I have come across a question on the green light for BTX which states Small Pool WDA is available on Special Rate Pool if the balance is £1000 or less. Now I am sure that this is incorrect and that Small Pool WDA is only available on General Pool. That's what's it says in my books and pockets notes etc.

Also a second question which gives you the wrong answer...it states that 100% FYA is available on a car with Co2 emissions of 120g/km this as you know is incorrect and only available on cars with co2 emissions of 100g/km or less.

Comments

• Richard
    Richard Registered Posts: 373 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    stephleedz wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I have come across a question on the green light for BTX which states Small Pool WDA is available on Special Rate Pool if the balance is £1000 or less. Now I am sure that this is incorrect and that Small Pool WDA is only available on General Pool. That's what's it says in my books and pockets notes etc.

Also a second question which gives you the wrong answer...it states that 100% FYA is available on a car with Co2 emissions of 120g/km this as you know is incorrect and only available on cars with co2 emissions of 100g/km or less.

The small balance allowance can be used on the general pool and the special rate pool, it can't be used on a single asset pool.

100% FYA is only available on cars with CO2 emissions of <110g/km.
Privacy Policy