Newcastle Tax Update

Options
TyneandWear
TyneandWear Registered Posts: 34 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
Due to heavy demand, we've booked a bigger room for the Tyne & Wear Tax Update on Thursday at theCentre for Life, so have a limited number of additional places available. (1800 for an18.30 start).

Speaker is Steve Outhwaite, Senior Manager - Tax Investigations at Mazaars.

There will be a review of all the budget changes, including personal and business tax rates, Corporation Tax and Capital Allowances. Amongst other topics will be Cash Accounting proposals for Small
Businesses, RTI (Real Time Information) update, Residence issues etc etc.

If possible please book via the AAT website

Comments

• stefanboro
    stefanboro Registered Posts: 187 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Due to heavy demand, we've booked a bigger room for the Tyne & Wear Tax Update on Thursday at theCentre for Life, so have a limited number of additional places available. (1800 for an18.30 start).

Speaker is Steve Outhwaite, Senior Manager - Tax Investigations at Mazaars.

There will be a review of all the budget changes, including personal and business tax rates, Corporation Tax and Capital Allowances. Amongst other topics will be Cash Accounting proposals for Small
    Businesses, RTI (Real Time Information) update, Residence issues etc etc.

If possible please book via the AAT website

Ah completely forgot about this!!! Will have to get myself there - thanks for posting.
  • JodieR
    JodieR Registered Posts: 1,002 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    i've just booked via phone as the online system says that it's fully booked :)
  • uknitty
    uknitty Registered Posts: 591 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    I'm miles away in North Wales, but I have booked for the online webinar for this event. Just wanted to let other people know that you will be able to listen in online to this one if you can't make it in person for whatever reason :)
  • JodieR
    JodieR Registered Posts: 1,002 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I'm miles away in North Wales, but I have booked for the online webinar for this event. Just wanted to let other people know that you will be able to listen in online to this one if you can't make it in person for whatever reason :)
    That's very interesting - I've booked to go to the branch meeting next week in Liverpool as they're having a VAT update, but if I can use an online webinar that will save a lot of petrol - how did you register for it?
  • uknitty
    uknitty Registered Posts: 591 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    About 6 weeks ago I received an email from AAT with a list of events that may be of interest . The mail had links to several AAT webinars so I booked a whole load in one go (and from all over the country !)

I honestly don't quite know how I got registered to recieve the email in the first place (probably ticked a box when booking something) Perhaps if you email the AAT they can add you any mailing lists that go out with lists of webinars ? I think you would use the branches@aat.org.uk address

I can't see how to register for webinars from the CPD booking screen - although I am sure there must be a way.

You can register for the Newcastle Event here ( I only have the link from my email can't find it via the AAT website !)

EDIT I've found the page with the list of branch "webinars" that are available online. You can find it here Doesn't look like Liverpool offer access to their meetings online yet.

I went to the Mesrseyside branch event last month and it was a really well organised evening with a good turn out - so worth the travel :)
  • TyneandWear
    TyneandWear Registered Posts: 34 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Despite the online system showing it's fully booked, as a result we've been able to arrange a bigger
    room.

Will still be very helpful, if you can't book on the website, to do so by by phone. That will help ensure we have sufficient refreshments and enough chairs available.

It's always much better to be there in person, and the speaker will be around for a while afterwards to
    answer individual queries or clarify any issues. Also always a good opportunity to meet and chat to
    other members. Obviously if you're too far away you can book for the webinar. (But can't supply tea,
    sarmies and nibbles online).
Privacy Policy