Recruiting for an Accounts Assistant, Central London - AAT trainee

Options
cpb
cpb Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
Hi

I am Finance Director of a long establish medium sized commercial law firm based in the West End of London.

I am looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to work as part of a team of five in our busy finance department. I am looking ideally for someone who has recently commenced their AAT studies and can grow into the job. I have taken several colleagues through AAT in the past and will provide support and mentoring so long as the individual is equally committed.

The role is wide-ranging and will provide exposure to legal cashiering and financial and management accounting functions, with the emphasis initially on cashiering, but shifting increasingly towards the accounting role over time, in line with experience.

The ideal candidate will come from a legal or professional services background although I am happy to consider strong candidates from outside these areas. We will shortly be changing out back office practice management system and there will be a lot of IT exposure. A good working knowledge of, and interest in IT is therefore a pre-requisite, with particular emphasis on Excel.

This would be a great opportunity for someone with a good academic background who is in the early stages of their AAT studies. We will contribute towards training costs and provide study leave as necessary.

If you would like to discuss this opportunity further please send me a Private Message with your contact details and I will forward more information.

This message has been posted with the kind permission of AAT’s Community Manager.

We are an equal opportunities employer.

STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Privacy Policy