Extending services on practice licence

bluesky Registered Posts: 8 Regular contributor ⭐ ? ⭐
I would like to extend my services to include VAT & I have been doing a lot of VAT-related CPD this year, but I don't have much practical work experience in this area (I completed 2 paper VAT returns about 8 years ago).

Could anyone please give me an idea of how much work experience would be needed to add VAT to my licence, & how recent it would need to be.

I am thinking of approaching local accountancy practices to see if I could do some VAT work for them for free in return for them signing off my work, if necessary.

Thanks for any advice.


  • jamesm96
    jamesm96 Registered Posts: 523
    Member Support at AAT should be able to answer that for you very quickly indeed; I've always found them very helpful, especially if you've got an email address for someone there?
Privacy Policy