Awaiting Results...Tearing my hair out!

Options

Comments

• Louise89
    Louise89 Registered Posts: 296 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    How did you get the breakdown? I didn't think you could get them for Level 4 exams!
  • Louise89
    Options
    Well done Louise - glass of wine to celebrate tonight?

JC

That was the plan but work came up instead!
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    How did you get the breakdown? I didn't think you could get them for Level 4 exams!

Hello Louise

If you ask the centre where you sat the exams they should be able to print off or email over to you.

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Louise89
    Options
    Hello Louise

If you ask the centre where you sat the exams they should be able to print off or email over to you.

JC

Ooo! Thats the first thing I'm doing tomorrow morning! Its really nice to know how well you passed by and what areas you wern't so good in.

Thanks JC :D
  • katsutlieff
    katsutlieff Registered Posts: 459 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Focus888 where are you? Did you get your results yet?

Well done Louise89 with Financial Statements, I struggled with that one so much too learn

Thank you Jane and Jo, I am having a curry tonight to celebrate :thumbup:
  • SarahJS
    SarahJS Registered Posts: 273 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options

Just ask the centre where you took the exams. It does need to be after results are in - they don't have feedback on just the computer maked parts straight away.
  • Becky V
    Becky V Registered Posts: 374 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Congratualations to those that have passed!

I already knew I had passed, but I got the feedback for 3 exams today:

PTX: 19 Met, 4 DNM
    Budgeting: 8 Exceeded
    FNPF: 9 Exceeded, 1 Met

My question is, wow for budgeting and financial performance, but what is up with personal tax?!?

I work in personal tax (and yes I did work, not just expect to pass) and seriously thought I'd aced the exam :s Anyone else had some surprising feedback?

Hi Sarah my feedback for my exams that i have passed are as follows:

Budgeting 6 exceeded, 1 borderline and 1 did not meet

Financial statements 4 exceeded and 3 did not meet

Financial statements i was surprised as i exceeded in tasks where i couldnt get everything to balance and did not meet on 2 written tasks and still passed! Not that im complaining as that was my third attempt!
  • rebecca2
    rebecca2 Registered Posts: 49 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    Congratulations to everybody who has received their results recently and passed! For those that didn't this time, do not give up, we will all get there in the end!

How long are the results taking to come through now? Today is 4 weeks since I sat Financial Performance - not overly confident with the exam however i'm trying not to worry as i cannot do anything until I see the result! Makes it more difficult as this is the last one.

Good luck to everybody else awaiting results, fingers crossed we all get that 'competent'!!
  • katsutlieff
    katsutlieff Registered Posts: 459 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Rebecca2, my result for FNPF came though in 5wks and 2days. PTX was five weeks exactly and FNST was 4 weeks and 5 days
  • rebecca2
    Options
    Thank you! Today is 4 weeks and 4 days and to say I'm getting anxious is an understatement!! I may have a few more days to wait going on your timescales but I'm hoping they come through sooner to put me out of my misery.

Is anybody else waiting for results at the moment?
  • Becky V
    Options
    Hi Rebecca2 i am waiting FNPF exam results sat it 3 weeks ago, and now tearing my hair out waiting!!!! This is my last exam so fingers crossed i pass!! What exam results are you waiting for?
  • rebecca2
    Options
    Hi Becky, I am exactly the same as you!! Financial Performance and also my last exam to qualify! How did you find your exam? I am totally unsure, hence why I am desperate to receive the results so I know what I need to do next. Really hope I've passed and fingers crossed for you! Are you planning on going onto anything else after you're MAAT?
  • Becky V
    Options
    I found the exam quite tough, so really dont know if i have done enough to pass i can never tell with the exams! I sat there for the whole 2 and half hours! Not planning to study anything else at the moment, just enjoy my time with my kids again, but never say never! How about you?
  • rebecca2
    Options
    I was also in the exam for the full time - that's the first time I have been and also the first time I haven't been able to judge how well I've done. It is a difficult exam! Fingers crossed we both get that pass we both need!! I will be going onto ACCA, it must be a nice thought getting back to spending time with your family plus also being a qualified accounting technician!
  • siva
    siva Registered Posts: 54 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Hi Rebecca,

I took this exam two weeks ago, i am same took whole 2 and half hours, to me the time is not suffiecient to complete such vast number of questions.

Lets just keep our fingers crossed for all who has written financial performance, i think if anyone fails it is not due to lack of knowledge, it is just lack of time.
  • rebecca2
    Options
    5 weeks to the day for Financial Performance and got my result... Competent! I am so happy and proud of myself, finally qualified and MAAT!

Siva and Becky - good luck for your results! I was not at all confident when leaving this exam but this shows that utilising the whole of the exam time can also be a good thing and not a worry!
  • GemmaS
    GemmaS Registered Posts: 178 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!! That must be an amazing feeling :D What are your plans now?
  • rebecca2
    Options
    It certainly is Gemma! I am so happy!! I am going on holiday next Thursday for a week to chill and when I'm home it'll be time to start registering with ACCA and ordering my home study materials.

Congratulations for completing your Level 2 by the way!! How are you going with Level 3?
  • Sammmy88
    Sammmy88 Registered Posts: 283 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Well done!!!!! :-)
    Level 2 - Passed 2011
    Level 3 - Passed 2012
    Level 4 - Passed 2014

Awaiting to start CIMA :)
  • siva
    Options
    Thank you Rebecca,

Congratulations you must be over the moon now. you really deserve a holiday.

i just cant wait for that day, i have CRMC and PTX and ICAS to do , i want to finish all this within this year.

Have a fantastic holiday.
  • rebecca2
    Options
    Thank you so much Sammy!! I see you have your Budgeting exam next month, how are you doing with it?

Siva - it really is a fabulous feeling, thank you! Honestly it is so worth persevering for this feeling! I found CRMC quite easy and ICAS really flows if you get into it! I didn't take PTX so cannot comment. If you put yourself to it you will easily qualify before the end of this year, it really is worth it!
  • siva
    Options
    hi rebecca, i am bit confused about this CRMC exam, is it 3 hours or four hours, can we take both parts at the same time or have to do it as two seperate exams.
  • Becky V
    Options
    5 weeks to the day for Financial Performance and got my result... Competent! I am so happy and proud of myself, finally qualified and MAAT!

Siva and Becky - good luck for your results! I was not at all confident when leaving this exam but this shows that utilising the whole of the exam time can also be a good thing and not a worry!

Many many congratulations to you what an amazing feeling!!!! I am up to nearly 4 weeks of waiting so maybe another week! Really not sure what my result will be i know section 2 i struggled with but who knows! Enjoy your holiday and celebrate :)
  • Newts22
    Newts22 Registered Posts: 59 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Congrats Rebecca, enjoy your well deserved holiday too!
    I got my budgeting results today, exactly 5 weeks from when I sat it. Just waiting on FNPF results now.
    Will be starting my ICAS In the next couple of weeks, just moved house and decorating and no broadband yet, so trying to get as much of the house done as possible before I begin it, as everything will go on hold until I've completed ICAS lol!
    X
  • AAT Level 3
    AAT Level 3 Registered Posts: 75 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Passed Budgeting and Financial Performance no more AAT exams for me.

Shame the iCAS has ruined everything as Kaplan are so slow at marking it.
  • Jo Clark
    Options

Congratulations :D I hope you receive your competent result for ICAS from Kaplan soon.
    Benjamin Franklin
  • AAT Level 3
    Options
    Congratulations :D I hope you receive your competent result for ICAS from Kaplan soon.

Thank you I am so pleased as I was convinced I had failed Financial Performance.

Now on the third draft of my ICAS cannot wait to see the back of it.
  • Jo Clark
    Options
    What are your plans once ICAS is signed off?
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Becky V
    Options

Congratulations, when did you get your results?
  • AAT Level 3
    Options
    What are your plans once ICAS is signed off?

Doing ACA now have my first exam in a couple of weeks so no rest for me I am afraid.
Privacy Policy