Budgeting Exam

Options
Flakie
Flakie Registered Posts: 24 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hi all. I am two exams away from the finish line but my first post on the forum; so here goes!

I am due to sit my budgeting exam next week and I am concerned as to whether the pratice CBA assessments and the actual 'live' exam are in the same format. Can anyone reassure me that they are similar. The old written style questions appear quite different. Any thoughts :blushing:

Comments

• stephleedz
    stephleedz Registered Posts: 179 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I sat my budgeting exam late last year and I can confirm that the exam was very similar to the pratice CBT's on thr AAT website.

Hope that gives you some peace of mind.
  • Flakie
    Options
    Thank you that's really kind relpying so quickly. Yes it does put my mind at rest. The written parts seem a little scary, my tutor mentioned ratio calculations yesterday and to be honest none of the practice written ones have had them in, so I will just learn a bit of everything!!! Thanks again x
  • babyria
    babyria Registered Posts: 27 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    hi i sat my budgeting exam yesterday, i didnt have to work out anything using ratios, and the exam is completely like the practice assessments.
  • Flakie
    Options
    Thank you for your reply - these posts are all really helping me to put my mind at rest. Thank you :001_rolleyes:
Privacy Policy