missed AAT deadline

Options
ann09
ann09 Registered Posts: 17 Dedicated contributor 🦉
hi guys

I tried uploading my report but for some reason it didn't let me, i logged out of my AAT account and then logged back in, however the option box for the assignment wasn't there anymore. The deadline for submission was the 28th of May, i assume it would be the end of the day 11.59 pm and not 27th of May at 23.59 hrs.
I have email now to my tutor as well
please advise me out as i am panicking, i spent alot of time and effort preparing this report and i don't want it gone to waste :(:(

Comments

• guinea pig
    guinea pig Registered Posts: 402 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi, I don't know if this is relevant but AAT are having trouble with their servers;
    "Technical error with our email servers. Dear AAT forum users. We experienced a technical error with our email servers that resulted in a number of old email notifications being sent by AAT. We are currently investigating and aim to have the matter resolved as soon as possible. Please accept our apologies for any confusion caused by receipt of earlier emails. AAT Web team"
    Could it be that this is affecting uploading as well??? I would get in with the AAT first thing this morning.
    Good luck,
    GP
  • Anthony Cordina
    Anthony Cordina Registered Posts: 8 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hello,

I can confirm that the email server issue would not have had an effect on your uploading your report.

Please call our membership support section on 0845 863 0801 so they can get this sorted out for you as soon as possible.

All the best

Anthony
  • ann09
    ann09 Registered Posts: 17 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    thanks GP and Anthony
Privacy Policy