CCH News Weekly Alerts

Options
Sue
Sue Registered Posts: 217 Dedicated contributor 🦉
For the last four weeks I have received an email from CCH with weekly news alerts. They are actually quite interesting, but I am sure I have not signed up for anything and I am wondering whether it is connected with the AAT as I think we have access to CCH online as part of the Members in Practice Fee.

Does anyone else receive these emails?

Sue

Comments

• Rachel
    Rachel Registered Posts: 348 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I get them too, I think they are AAT related
  • Sue
    Options
    Ok, thanks for letting me know. I was worried I had clicked on a link in an email that I shouldn't have done!

I am surprised the AAT didn't let us know first, or perhaps they did and I didn't read it!
  • StuartW
    StuartW Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi there - just to provide some clarity on this:

To access CCH Online you now have to login in to the CCH website using your AAT membership number. Because of this you will automatically receive CCH weekly update emails.

We hope you find these updates useful; however, if you wish to opt out of receiving them please select the ‘Change preferences’ button at the bottom of the weekly update email. You can also amend the topics you receive content on using this button.

Hope that helps.

Stuart
  • Sue
    Options
    Hi Stuart

Thanks for the update.

I emailed the AAT last week and have received a reply this morning confirming the updates were arranged through yourselves.

You have said to use our membership numbers to log in. Do we create our own password the first time we sign in?

Sue
  • StuartW
    StuartW Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi Sue,

The first time you log in to CCH you use your AAT membership number as the login and password.

Once logged in, you can then change your password (using the change password option on CCH) if you wish to. You can leave it as your membership no. if you like, however.

Stuart
Privacy Policy