Level 4 tests

Options
sofiane
sofiane Registered Posts: 8 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi all
I just finished level 3, thank god. I want to know how many tests I have to sit in level 4.

Comments

• Whirlwind
    Whirlwind Registered Posts: 249 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    There are 5 assessments and 1 project.

Assessments = Financial Statements, Budgeting, Financial Performance, then 2 of following External Auditing, Business Tax, Personal Tax or Credit Management. Project = Internal Controls Accounting Systems.

The level 4 assessment results take at least 6wks to arrive, so be prepared for the wait!!
  • sofiane
    Options
    Thanks Whirlwind, I thought I have to sit 8 Assessments, that was a relief.
  • Whirlwind
    Whirlwind Registered Posts: 249 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    8 - no wonder you are relieved!! Although the wait for results does make you feel like you have sat more!!

My employer is funding my studies and I stupidly gave him the choice for which additional units ... he decided that 3 would be useful, rather than the obligatory 2!!

I definitely recommend studying Budgeting then Financial Performance as close after level 3 Costs and Revenues, as the formulas are used extensively.

Enjoy(?)!!
  • sofiane
    Options
    I will certainly do, good luck with your results if you are still waiting.
  • MWAUGH1983
    MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Who are you studying with sofiane?

Martin
  • sofiane
    Options
    Hi Martin
    I've studied at South Birmingham College level 2 & 3, it looks like I'm gonna buy the level 4 books and study at home
    and don't need to go to the college just for assessments.
  • MWAUGH1983
    MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I see. I am nearly finished level 3; past cash mgt last Monday and have tax and ethics on june 27th and 28th.

I think im going to change providers for level 4 but hoping to do that in july.

Martin
Privacy Policy