Level 4 Assessments

Options
sofiane
sofiane Registered Posts: 8 Regular contributor ⭐
Can someone tell me the order the level 4 assessments will be taken.
Thanks

Comments

• MWAUGH1983
    MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Dont believe there is a set way but I have been told the following which seems to be the common consensus:

Financial Statements
    Budgeting
    Financial Performance

Then 2 of the following options:

Business Tax*
    Personal Tax*
    Cash Mgt and Control
    Auditing

*preferred by most

In addition to this there is the project that people sometimes do after the 3 compulsory units or at the end of everything once the options a completed. Though the order of things is a choice you make yourself. Depends who you study with and what you feel comfortable with. Budgeting and Financial Performance are done after each other and people are saying that these should be done as soon after costing - on level 3; as possible.

Hope this helps!
    Martin
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Hello sofiane

The order which you study and sit the level 4 assessments is entirely up to you. You may find that some modules complement others e.g I would study Budgeting before Financial Performance. Do you know what optional modules you will study. You may like to leave these until you have completed the mandatory units. You may also want to select a module which really interests you.

Personally, I started with Financial Statements, followed by Budgeting and Financial Performance. I've just passed Personal Tax and am currently studying Business Tax.

Good luck with your choices.

JC :o
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    MWAUGH1983 wrote: »
    Budgeting and Financial Performance are done after each other and people are saying that these should be done as soon after costing - on level 3; as possible.

Martin

Agreed, or if you studied Costs and Revenues first and Accounts Preparation 1/2 later, you may prefer Financial Statements as your first level 4 module as many students find this paper challenging.
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • sofiane
    sofiane Registered Posts: 8 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Thanks Martin.
    It's been a week since I finshed level 3 and I feel boerd allready, so I thought why not buy the first book and start studying.
  • MWAUGH1983
    MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I know the feeling sometimes keeping going is the way to acomplishment! then you know what your aiming towards and that paper seems worth it in the end!
Privacy Policy