BPP or Kaplan

Options
Kitkat82
Kitkat82 Registered Posts: 46 Regular contributor ⭐
Afternoon all,

I'm finally ready to resit the last 2 exams to finally finish level 4 - Business Tax and Financial Statements after a rather crap 16 months.

I would need to do distance learning to get back up to speed but wondering which provider students had a better experience with, BPP or Kaplan?

Thanks

Kt :001_smile:

Comments

• SashaDella
    SashaDella Registered Posts: 362
    Options
    I would suggest self study rather than going through a provider.
  • Kitkat82
    Options
    yeah i'm gonna do distance learning but not sure who provides the best material? :001_smile:
  • SashaDella
    SashaDella Registered Posts: 362
    Options
    You mean your going to self study but you just want to know what books are the best?
    Because distance learning means you go through a provider like Kaplan, BPP, Premier, Eagle, etc.
    Where as Im sure your current knowledge will mean you wouldn't need a tutor, I would suggest just buying to study resources (Books).

Not sure which ones are best, I use Osbourne books personally however Kaplan are a good provider. I think both are on par for resources. You'll also have to see which centre allows you to take only those exams as if you did go through a provider you would only need two topics rather than the full level.
  • Kitkat82
    Options
    I used Osbourne before, but think I need to get new books for the business tax, i'll check out their website, thank u :001_smile:
Privacy Policy