Magazine article

Options
Paul C
Paul C Registered Posts: 193 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Just a quick note to say that I have had my AAT mag' through and wanted to say congratulations to Anna on her MIP article. I confess that I am really jealous (in a good way that is!).

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Congratulations Anna :)

I remember you telling me you would be featuring in the next edition of AT... and I've just read it :D
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Thank you folks.

It's quite lovely being in the magazine and the timing couldn't have been better. As some of you will know I had another hip replaced 3 weeks ago (2 total hip replacements since January), so I'm currently spending quite a lot of time sitting at home with my feet up. This one has been particularly difficult and painful, as it was the second replacement in 2 years so the metalwork had to be chiselled out and replaced again. I have to be honest and say that I have been struggling and getting quite low over the past couple of weeks.

This week I feel that I have turned a corner. Over the last two days the pain has at long last subsided and I feel that I can now put the struggle of the last 6 years behind me. I know it sounds daft but this struggle has given me a wonderful opportunity and I do feel that I have used the years of limited mobility wisely, I have achieved MAAT!

I have a lovely feature in the magazine and now I feel inspired to take my business up a notch, knowing that I am getting fitter and will hopefully be unrestricted for at least the next 10 years. :001_smile:

Thank you to Farah Dib, her timing was perfect!!!!!

And ..... a VERY BIG THANK YOU to all my friends who have been so supportive all the way through, I couldn't have done it without you and this forum. :thumbup1:

Love Anna xxxx
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
Privacy Policy