Require revision / top up classes for Financial Statements

geek84
geek84 Registered Posts: 568 Epic contributor 🐘
Hi Folks

I have failed this exam a few times now!

I am now thinking of attending some revision top up classes that cover this unit either classroom based or via internet link.

Is anybody aware of such classes that are taking place at the moment or in the near future?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Comments

• Chelle
    Chelle Registered Posts: 163 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi geek

I don't know what area you are in but in Birmingham tomorrow night (26th), they are doing a free revision course for the FNST & FNPF.

I've booked up as I have to resit the FNPF on Thursday morning, so I am hoping that I am going to get all the help required from this to get me through it.

They are also talking about ATT there, which is what I am looking into doing after passing AAT, so it's a double bonus for me as it's all free :001_smile:

I'm sure they are doing these courses all over the Country though.
  • Whirlwind
    Whirlwind Registered Posts: 249 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hi Chelle,

Did I read correctly 'free' revision courses for FNPF? Any ideas how I could go about finding one in London?

I am too sitting FNPF on Thursday morning in London, so suppose revision courses abit late for me now, but need to be prepared for any eventuality!! I have taken the day off tomorrow to run through the variance until I can see them with my eyes closed, then at least I might get a bit of undisturbed sleep the night before the exam!!
  • geek84
    geek84 Registered Posts: 568 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hi Chelle,

Many thanks for telling me about the revision class in Birmingham today. I have booked myself on that one today & will be coming. I hope to see you there. It's not very far for me anyway - I live in wolverhampton. I presume you are from Birmingham as well?
  • Chelle
    Chelle Registered Posts: 163 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Whirlwind, yes you did indeed read it correctly, the revision course is free. I'm not sure about finding out about any in London, I just clicked on a link the other day that took me to the one for Birmingham.

Geek, no problem, I'm not far from Dudley so will be getting the train in to Snow Hill Station. I may see you later then.
Privacy Policy