Crm

PGM
PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
Does anyone know much about CRM - Customer Relationship Manager?

We had a demo of Microsofts Dynamics, seems good at what it does, which did take a while to work out what it does, doesn't do anything knew in itself, but link information together in an information database..

Anyway, we've been quoted after buying the software - Β£12k for set up, configuration, etc.

There are free alternatives around, but you do get what you pay for..

Comments

• PGM
    Nobody use CRM software here? :(
  • SashaDella
    SashaDella Registered Posts: 362
    I work for a company that sells, develops and supports CRM, ERP and eCRM and loads more!
    I'm involved only in the accounts department, however its really helpful, excellent tool.

Do your research for different companies however!
  • PGM
    I work for a company that sells, develops and supports CRM, ERP and eCRM and loads more!
    I'm involved only in the accounts department, however its really helpful, excellent tool.

Do your research for different companies however!

Thanks for your reply, to be honest the proposed Β£12k charge for consultancy has brought the project to a halt.

You often don't realise the amount of work involved; I know they need to customise it for us but I thought what we want it for is pretty much standard stuff that most people would use it for.

Have you any thoughts on the budget end of things?
  • SashaDella
    It totally depends on what you require, and how big you are and what you do!

Seems like you only require a small part of what our system does - not sure of the budget really.

Its a good idea to ask similar companies to yourself what systems they use though.
  • PGM
    Thanks, I can't see us going ahead with it. It'd be a handy thing to have, but it's hard to justify when we can buy something else that will directly help to make money, or maybe I'm just undervaluing it as a marketing resource.
  • SashaDella
    whats the business?
  • PGM
    We do some building services, but also environmental business services.
Privacy Policy