osbourne vs kaplan vs bpp

Options
wbauk2002
wbauk2002 Registered Posts: 110 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
Hi all

Has anyone had experience using the different books, just wondering as I did level 3 using bpp books, and looking to start level 4, noticed Osbourne books are so much cheaper than kaplan, has anyone had experience using both? As I am a self studied and cost is an issue, just wondering if I go for cheaper Osbourne its going to be harder to pass exams

Thanks
Craig

Comments

• aaron0121
    aaron0121 Registered Posts: 422
    Options
    Hi Craig,

I have used Osborne books through out level 4 and for me personally it has helped me massively to understand
    the different units. Unfortunately i haven't used the bpp or kaplan books but i would recommend the osborne
    books.
    AAT

Level 2 - 2010
    Level 3 - 2011
    Level 4 - 2013

ACCA

F4 - 2015
    F5 - 2015
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I used the Osborne Books Distance Learning on my own (no College) through the whole AAT qualification and passed all exams first time having used them if that means anything.
  • katsutlieff
    katsutlieff Registered Posts: 459 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I have used both BPP and Osborne for AAT and much prefer Osborne. Wish they did ACCA I have Kaplan books for F4 and can't say I'm impressed
  • wbauk2002
    wbauk2002 Registered Posts: 110 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Thanks guys

I'll buy a set of level 4 Osbourne books and save a fortune, someone gave me a few Kaplan books and I wasn't impressed flicking through, and noticed the £23 price on the ba
    ck for 1 book
Privacy Policy