Private Tuition

J070411
J070411 Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
Hi,

Does anyone know of a good private tutor in the south London area? I have had a look on AAT website and I can find lots of links about becoming a tutor, but I wa looking for tutors who could teach one on one? Is there a list somewhere?

I am at the exam stage of level 4 and really struggling. I passed everything in level 2 and 3 first time with no trouble at all but I am finding level 4 a huge huge leap up and as well as working 8.30-7pm at a busy trading firm I am spending my whole life studying and not really making much progress . I have taken and failed Budgeting and BTX and haven't been able to revise properly for FNP as I have been finishing my first draft of ICAS. I'm wondering if a tutor would help

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Comments

• toria1979
    toria1979 Registered Posts: 34 Regular contributor ⭐
    i have had the same problem, i haven't managed to find a teacher either!! im taking personal tax today and am just living in hope, i am waiting on pev and fnst results too and then im done, if i can offer any help or motivation im happy to try!!! im trying to find people who can offer help and support to each other who all feel like me!
Privacy Policy