Student in the East Midlands looking for others!

toria1979
toria1979 Registered Posts: 34 Regular contributor ⭐
I am studying level 4 and have been for what seems like forever, i don't seem to have been as blessed as most other students i see around who seem to pass everything first time, no stress etc. I on the other hand have passed nothing for 2 years and am at a point where im sick of it!! i don't want to give up and am waiting on 2 results and am taking personal tax today, im wondering if there are any others out there who have or are struggling and who may be able to offer and guidance or advice, or maybe anyone who would like a study buddy type thing?
My provider has been rubbish the last 2 years and i haven't had as much help and guidance as i have needed, i think they see me as a waste of time and therefore i get left behind.

here's hoping that something changes soon!

Comments

• Terdoo
    Terdoo Registered Posts: 144 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi Toria

What paper in level 4 are you struggling with?
  • toria1979
    toria1979 Registered Posts: 34 Regular contributor ⭐
    im struggling with Financial statements, i am awaiting results for budgeting (the old PEV) and personal tax, i just cant seem to get my head into it!
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hello Toria

Have you requested the feedback which is available so you can see what areas you need to focus on more than others?

Unfortunately, I am not in the Midlands but am happy to help you on here or by email if I can.

Have you checked the study buddy spreadsheet which has been set up to see if there are any students in your area?

Good luck with the BGT and PTX results, let us know how you get on.

JC :o
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • beckyln
    beckyln Registered Posts: 52 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hi Hun,

Lemme guess! Your studying with the HLC?

I'm in Coventry so not to far... but if you lemme no who your provider is, I might be able to help you out :) I'm on Level 4 atm too. x
Privacy Policy