How difficult the level 4 is?
My level 3 is nearly completed. I am just waiting for my spsw result now. I am thinking about moving onto level 4. But I do not know if I can study level 4 on my own.
I completed my level 3 study in two and half months time without fail (not sure about spsw). People are saying that level 4 is much more difficult than level 3. And I have no accounting work experience. Does it make my study more difficult?
I have heard all papers in level 4 will take 4 weeks to get results. Does it more look like project. For each paper, does it contain more calculation or more writing?
Has anyone completed level 4 by self study? Is it very hard?
That's quite a lot of questions. If anyone has any idea about it, please give me some suggestion. I, personally ,wanna study it on my own. It saves more money, more time. But I do not know if I can handle it. thank you for replying ....
- All Categories
- 1.2K Books to buy and sell
- 2.3K General discussion
- 18.9K For AAT students
- 234 NEW! Qualifications 2022
- 133 General Qualifications 2022 discussion
- 7 AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
- 31 AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- 55 AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting
- 8.9K For accounting professionals
- 23 coronavirus (Covid-19)
- 272 VAT
- 91 Software
- 272 Tax
- 135 Bookkeeping
- 7.3K General accounting discussion
- 201 AAT member discussion (AATQB, MAAT, FMAAT and AAT Licensed Accountants and Bookkeepers)
- 3.8K For everyone
- 39 AAT news and announcements
- 352 Feedback for AAT
- 2.8K Chat and off-topic discussion
- 586 Job postings
- 17 Who can benefit from AAT?
- 36 Where can AAT take me?
- 44 Getting started with AAT
- 26 Finding an AAT training provider
- 47 Distance learning and other ways to study AAT
- 25 Apprenticeships
- 65 AAT membership