Unit 10 Project any suggestions for speedy compliant completion?

David Banner
David Banner Registered Posts: 28 Epic contributor 🐘
Hello,

I have been told that it is possible to complete this project within 1 week. Is this some kind of sick joke or were they being serious?

CW

Comments

• aaron0121
    aaron0121 Registered Posts: 422
    Hi David,

Yes, I think it's definitely possible to complete the project with in a week if you work hard enough. Some people
    may think it's a sick joke lol, but actually I think it would be a nice challenge :)

Are you basing your project on a scenario or work based?

When is the deadline for your project?

Do you need the project mapped and completed in a week or do you need a first draft complete?
    AAT

Level 2 - 2010
    Level 3 - 2011
    Level 4 - 2013

ACCA

F4 - 2015
    F5 - 2015
  • SarahJS
    SarahJS Registered Posts: 273 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I wrote the first draft of my project in a weekend, but mapping it and editing it took another couple of nights. This was the case study though, and having a good book helps!
  • Whirlwind
    Whirlwind Registered Posts: 249 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hey,

I am due start my project in October (planning to start once final exam out of way) but was freaking out abit that it would take 12weeks, so even if a week is wishful thinking for me ... it still sounds good!!

Sarah, when you say a 'good book helps' what would you recommend? I have the BPP workbook, text, etc, but am sick to death of studying (16months so far) so anything that will help me complete it quicker would be amazing!!
  • SarahJS
    SarahJS Registered Posts: 273 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    The BPP book is the good book I'm on about - it has a great example case study!

The marking is the bit that seems to take forever!
  • David Banner
    Hi Sarah,

Thank you for infusing me with the enthusiasm to take this project on with all guns blazing!

Best regards.

CW
  • David Banner
    Hi,

Are you planning to self study or do you have a tutor?

Regards.

Clive
Privacy Policy