Retaking Level 4 ....

Options
Chelle
Chelle Registered Posts: 163 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Apart from Credit Management and ICAS, as I managed to get those passed.

My plans to study hard over these 6 weeks have not been able to happen and I just know I do not have the confidence and knowledge now to resit the exams come September. I will just be throwing good money away all the time.

Anyone else going to do the same or have done the same previously, if so, did you find it better the second time round?

Comments

• amyjayne27
    amyjayne27 Registered Posts: 314 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi Chelle,

I may be completely wrong but cant you just take the exams when you are ready and pay extra? I am a distance learner and I just take my exams when I am ready. I presume you are a student attending a class, but I see no reason why you couldn't do this?

Someone please correct me if I am wrong.
  • Chelle
    Options
    Hi Amy

I can do this and have done this for the few resits that I have already taken and failed.

The plan was to get as much studying done in the summer holidays ready to resit them all again in September but due to one thing or another, I just have not been able to do it.

I just feel that, for myself personally, I would benefit more so with going back to the college for the one day a week like I was doing previously as hopefully it will be able to sink in alot easier than before.
  • amyjayne27
    amyjayne27 Registered Posts: 314 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi Chelle,

I feel so sorry for you and can completely understand where you are coming from. Some people find it easier to home study, and some people find it easier to attend college. Go with what works for you and don't give up, the AAT qualification is a really hard and challenging qualification so when you finally finish I can imagine it will feel amazing!

Theres no rush to finish it, if it takes you another year or 2 years you will get there.

Good luck, and feel free to contact me anytime although I have just started level 4 so you are probably much more advanced than me! :laugh:
  • Chelle
    Options
    Awww thank you Amy

Good luck with your journey through it all too :001_smile:
Privacy Policy