Will I receive my certificate without renewing membership?

Luciana
Luciana Registered Posts: 75 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
my student membership fee is due in less than 10 working days. I have already been awarded Level 4, do I need to renew my membership to receive my Level 4 certificate?

Many thanks

Luci

Comments

• aaron0121
    aaron0121 Registered Posts: 422
    Hi Luciana,

Congratulations on Passing level 4 :thumbup1:

Regardless if you renew your membership or not, AAT will award you the level 4 certificate as you have
    successfully completed that level. If you won't be renewing your membership, I would advise you to print off
    your statement of achievement as evidence to show that you've passed level 4 - until you receive your
    certificate through the post.
    AAT

Level 2 - 2010
    Level 3 - 2011
    Level 4 - 2013

ACCA

F4 - 2015
    F5 - 2015
  • Luciana
    Luciana Registered Posts: 75 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Hi Luciana,

Congratulations on Passing level 4 :thumbup1:

Regardless if you renew your membership or not, AAT will award you the level 4 certificate as you have
    successfully completed that level. If you won't be renewing your membership, I would advise you to print off
    your statement of achievement as evidence to show that you've passed level 4 - until you receive your
    certificate through the post.

thanks for your reply. i already printed out the results and statement just in case.:001_tongue:
  • aaron0121
    aaron0121 Registered Posts: 422
    Make a copy as well :lol:
    AAT

Level 2 - 2010
    Level 3 - 2011
    Level 4 - 2013

ACCA

F4 - 2015
    F5 - 2015
  • awatson86
    awatson86 Registered Posts: 60 Regular contributor โญ
    Hi,

I have recently passed my last unit of level 4 - ICAS. I received a competent result for ICAS on the learnplus section early August. Does anyone know how long it takes to update of the statement of achievement as it is not appearing yet?

Thanks in advance
  • BeccaLouJ9
    BeccaLouJ9 Registered Posts: 896 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I had this, so I gave AAT a quick email and when I looked back a couple of hours later it had changed to show my competent result on the assessments page and SOA.

B x
Privacy Policy