Level 3 Passed Today - Help re Level 4

Options
Netherwood26
Netherwood26 Registered Posts: 78 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
Hi All

Passed my level 3 today. Any words of wisdom from people currently taking level 4 much appreciated?

Cheers

Martyn

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Hi All

Passed my level 3 today. Any words of wisdom from people currently taking level 4 much appreciated?

Cheers

Martyn

Hello Martyn

Study hard, practice lots of questions and ask lots of questions if you are unsure of anything. Don't forget to visit the forums as there are plenty of people here to help. Above all, enjoy! :001_tongue:

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Hi Martin

Congratulations on passing level 3 :thumbup:

I can't offer wisdom on level 4 as I don't start it til next week, but there are plenty of us going into it together, so hopefully we can help each other.

Good luck

Jan
  • aaron0121
    aaron0121 Registered Posts: 422
    Options
    Hi Martyn,

Congratulations on passing level 3 :)

Level 4 is a step up from level 3 but if you study hard and use all the resources on offer; the aat practise cbt
    assessments, green light exams, http://www.osbornebooks.co.uk/elearning, you should be fine :thumbup1:
    Personally I would recommend the Osborne books for studying the level 4 modules.

If you do ever need any help, please don't hesitate to ask any questions on the forums.

Good luck with level 4

Aaron
    AAT

Level 2 - 2010
    Level 3 - 2011
    Level 4 - 2013

ACCA

F4 - 2015
    F5 - 2015
  • Folander
    Folander Registered Posts: 50 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    My advice would be.

Don't panic. It's a step up but if Joe Soap can pass level 4, well then so can you!
  • Netherwood26
    Options
    Hello Martyn

Study hard, practice lots of questions and ask lots of questions if you are unsure of anything. Don't forget to visit the forums as there are plenty of people here to help. Above all, enjoy! :001_tongue:

JC

Thanks Jo :-)
  • chuffer
    chuffer Registered Posts: 8 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    Well done for getting level 3

In the same boat, starting level 4 properly next week......just spending the weekend trying to remember all the info from level 3!
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Enjoy! I remember feeling nervous and excited when starting level 4. Now I've sat all the exams I miss the learning of new areas, will need to make a decision soon about what to do next!
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options

In the same boat, starting level 4 properly next week......just spending the weekend trying to remember all the info from level 3!

I am doing exactly the same thing this weekend, going over to refresh my brain. Start level 4 on Thursday.

Good luck one and all

Jan
  • Netherwood26
    Options

Well done Chuffer :-)
  • Netherwood26
    Options
    janwal wrote: ยป
    I am doing exactly the same thing this weekend, going over to refresh my brain. Start level 4 on Thursday.

Good luck one and all

Jan

Good luck Jan :-)
Privacy Policy