Budgeting Kaplan Evening Class

Options
MWAUGH1983
MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
Hi,

I was wondering if people doing BGT with Kaplan on a evening basis could advise on something - past or present students.

I have looked at the Kaplan timetable for Newcastle and they have this unit done in class over 3 wks - one night per week. I believe these sessions are around 2.5hrs per week and I wondered how many chapters were covered in one night - book I have for Kaplan has 7 chapters.

Any advise appreciated!

Martin

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Hello Martyn

I'll apologise first as my response is not specifically about Kaplan. However, I studied Budgeting with the BPP book which has 8 chapters and this was completed in 3 lessons. Don't forget you will be expected to study outside of class as well to build and reinforce what you are taught in the classroom.

Good luck with it, I'm sure you will do fine. Don't forget lots of people to ask questions of here if you have any during the course.

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • MWAUGH1983
    Options
    Cheers Jo.

Even though you did with bpp how many chapters did you do in a session?

I know I will have to do stuff outside class; just be good as a guide. Did you study day release or evening class?

Cheers
    Martin
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Hello Martyn

I can't remember how many but can check back at my class notes and get back to you. I do remember thinking the first lesson was a recap of cost and revenues from level 3.

JC :001_tongue:
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • MWAUGH1983
    Options
    Yeah if you dont mind Jo that would be good. Just with kaplan they dont give you the class material.

Martin
  • vickie88
    vickie88 Registered Posts: 58 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I studied with kaplan we didn't really used the text books, you are given class notes and you work through them, you only use the text book for revising and doing practice questions. x
Privacy Policy