Home For everyone Chat and off-topic discussion
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚


RetroRayRetroRay Just JoinedRegistered Posts: 4

Apologies if this is in the wrong section but im in need of a bit of help.

I need to get a P60 to fill in self assessment for myself. However i have been asked by my employer which forms they need to fill in? I havent got a clue if im honest and i cant make much sense of the HMRC site. I have worked for the company since the end of February this year.

Could someone let me know which forms they need to fill in please.




  • BluewednesdayBluewednesday Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,624
    If you started in February you should have had a P60 by July (I think).

    It is part of their statutory filings at year end, who does their payroll for them? They will know what a P60 is.
  • RetroRayRetroRay Just Joined Registered Posts: 4
    One of the directors does the payroll then sends it off to an out sourced accountants company hes the one that asked me which forms he needed to send off for a P60
  • BeccaLouJ9BeccaLouJ9 Experienced Mentor DevonFMAAT Posts: 1,022
    By law doesn't your employer have to let you have your P60 by the 31st May after the year end?

    B x
  • RetroRayRetroRay Just Joined Registered Posts: 4
    From what i have read its 31st of May, im all new to all of this stuff
Sign In or Register to comment.