ICAS - Cost Benefit Analysis

Options
Jo Clark
Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
Hello All

I don't like to ask but am hoping someone can help me out. I seem to be sat here drawing a blank.

I am just tidying up my cost benefit analysis before I submit my project but am struggling with intangible costs and benefits. I have a few items listed for intangible benefits such as increased staff morale etc. but was hoping someone could point me in the direction of a website that may help or even give me some ideas. I have searched and not been overly successful and the course book I have does not help. I did read on another post that some students have put nil but I'm not sure if that would be acceptable?

Many thanks in advance for any help/suggestions.

JC :o
~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
Benjamin Franklin

Comments

• SarahJS
    SarahJS Registered Posts: 273 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I think the answer is very dependent on the suggestion you are doing the analysis for. I made a list of all the reasons 'my way' was better than the current way then split them into tangilbe and intangible, although I was very short on intangible too!
  • Jo Clark
    Options
    Thanks Sarah :)
    Benjamin Franklin
  • SarahJS
    SarahJS Registered Posts: 273 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I've just had a quick look at my project, all of my real benefits were tangible (even if very vaguely) and my only intangible benefit was that more detailed data was available if it was needed in future!

Good luck with it, I found ICAS the worst bit of level 4!
  • Jo Clark
    Options
    I know what you mean, i'd rather have sat another exam!

Thanks again Sarah :001_tongue:
    Benjamin Franklin
Privacy Policy