Financial Statements - Hard?

alvarez140
alvarez140 Registered Posts: 16 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hello!
I am starting my Level 4 course next week and the first module is called 'Financial Statements'. Is it really hard? English is not my first language so I am worry as well because of that.

Diana

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hello Diana

Financial Statements is a challenging paper as you would expect for a final level qualification, although some students do not struggle with it as much as others. How did you find AP1/2 as this follows on from those modules.

Are you studying at a college or are you a distant learner? If you are at college they should be able to provide you with support and don't forget you can always ask questions here as lots of very knowledgeable people who have been in your shoes can help you.

Good luck and don't panic!

JC :o
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Hopeipassx
    Hopeipassx Registered Posts: 66 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi Diana,

If its any consolation i found it no worse or better than any of the other exams I sat in level 3. I know a lot of people struggle with it but its down to the individual person.

The only thing was for me was there was a lot to remember. But keep going over the material and you will be fine. :)
  • alvarez140
    Hi Jo,
    yes I am doing it at college, however it is only 5 hours a week so not much. AP1/2 were no too bad so hopefully I'll be ok.

thanks anyway,
    Diana
    Jo Clark wrote: »
    Hello Diana

Financial Statements is a challenging paper as you would expect for a final level qualification, although some students do not struggle with it as much as others. How did you find AP1/2 as this follows on from those modules.

Are you studying at a college or are you a distant learner? If you are at college they should be able to provide you with support and don't forget you can always ask questions here as lots of very knowledgeable people who have been in your shoes can help you.

Good luck and don't panic!

• alvarez140
    Yes that's the thing that I don't like it when there's lot of things to remember :-( anyway hopefully I'll be ok!

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    alvarez140 wrote: »
    Hi Jo,
    yes I am doing it at college, however it is only 5 hours a week so not much. AP1/2 were no too bad so hopefully I'll be ok.

thanks anyway,
    Diana

Hello Diana

I had 6 days of tuition and each day was probably about 5 hours after taking lunch and comfort breaks.

You will be expected to put in hours outside of college to make sure you understand the material and keep on track.

Don't forget the forums are here as a source of help if you ever need to ask.

~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • alvarez140
    yes you are right, I have to put lot of time at home. Even though I have 2 little kids so no much time!

thank you anyway :-)
    Diana
Privacy Policy